The official website of Trigun Stampede anime unveiled a new trailer on Nov 19, 2022, featuring Vash’s twin brother Knives Millions, William Conrad, Legato Bluesummers and Zazie the Beast.
The voice cast for the newly featured characters have also been revealed.
The newly announced cast includes:
- Kouki Uchiyama as Legato Bluesummers
- TARAKO as Zazie the Beast
- Ryusei Nakao as William Conrad
Other cast members are:
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Vash the Stampede
- Junya Ikeda as Millions Knives
- Maaya Sakamoto as Rem Saverem
- Sakura Andou as Meryl Stryfe
- Kenji Matsuda as Roberto De Niro
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Additionally, Tomoyo Kurosawa and Yumiri Hanamori will be voicing the younger version of Vash and Knives respectively.
The anime will premiere in Japan in January 2023.
Orange studio is in charge of animating Trigun Stampede. The key staff announced include:
- Director: Kenji Muto
- Concept Design, Character Concept: Kouji Tajima
- Story draft: Takehiko Okishi
- Composition/screenplay: Tatsuro Inamoto, Shin Okashima, Yoshihisa Ueda
- Character design: Kodai Watanabe, Tetsuro Moronuki, Takahiko Abiru, Akiko Sato, Soji Ninomiya, and Yumihiko Amano
- Chief designer: Nao Ootsu
- CG Chief Director: Eiji Inomoto
- VFX Art Director: Kensuke Yamamoto, Taishi Hayakawa
- Creature Design: Eiji Yamamori
- Special Effects Design: Kiyotaka Oshiyama
- Art Director: Yuji Kaneko
- Music: Tatsuya Kato
Crunchyroll will be simulcasting the anime in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East, CIS, the Philippines, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal.
The original Trigun manga ran from 1995 to 1997 and was published by Monthly Shonen Champion. The sequel ran from 1997 to 2007 and was published by Young King OURS. Dark Horse released the English edition of the manga in North America.
An anime adaptation of the manga aired in 1998 and was produced by Madhouse.
Source: Official Website
© 2023 Yasuhiro Nightow, Shonengahosha/”TRIGUN STAMPEDE” Production Committee