Fans of attention kick: Some sneaker aficionados have declared “Yeezy Day” 2022 unofficial “national holiday.” Adidas’ yearly release of Kanye West’s shoe line at retail rates, with certain listings in this year’s portfolio costing less than $200. If you don’t get a pair when they go on sale, you’ll pay high resale prices for some of the sneakerheads’ most valuable sneakers.
“Yeezy Day” began in 2019, took a year off during the pandemic, and then returned in 2021. Adidas announced on Twitter that new launches and restocks began Tuesday morning and will continue through Wednesday. On Yeezy Day, sneakers may be purchased at Adidas Confirmed and Yeezy Supply, as well as at adidas.com.
- Legendary Dodgers Broadcaster Vin Scull Has Died (Latest News)
- What is Todd Chrisley Net Worth and Salary? (Latest News)
Here’s what’s rumored to be launched or is already available, according to two trustworthy sneaker resources online – Yeezy Mafia and Yeezy Influence:
- Adidas Yeezy 450 ‘Utility Black’
- Adidas Yeezy 350 ‘Turtle Dove’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Wave Runner’
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Mx Carbon’
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Sand’
- Adidas Yeezy Knit Runner ‘Fade Azure
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Onyx’
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 ‘Azael’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Analog’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Core Black/Red
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Static’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Sesame’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Hyperspace’
- Adidas Yeezy 500 ‘Supermoon Yellow
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Tephra’
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 ‘Hospital Blue’
As of late Tuesday afternoon, the prices for those things were $140-$230 per pair on the Internet. The Yeezy brand has gained a household name in the shoe industry. Even one NFL coach acknowledged his disappointment in missing out on the day’s activities. “Man, this training camp. ‘ Mike McDaniel told ESPN’s Marcel Louis-Jacques after being informed that he will skip Yeezy Day this week: “You lose sight of everything.” In my opinion, “national festivals like that” are enjoyable.
When was the first Yeezy Day?
Kanye West, the musician turned fashion designer, and Adidas, the German sportswear brand, originally came up with the concept of Yeezy Day in 2019. All that mattered on this particular day, per Esquire, was the release of an impressively large Yeezy Supply and Adidas stock of previously out-of-stock models. There were popular, hard-to-get models such as the “Zebra” Yeezy 350 V2, “Static” and “Chocolate” 700 V2, and “Chocolate” Yeezy Boost 750 V2.
How long will Yeezy Day last?
Yeezy Day is a two-day event that occurs on August 2 and 3. It was open to purchasers in North America on August 2 and to purchasers outside North America on August 3, as well as purchasers in Europe and the Greater China region, and Japan. On both days, people from all around the world and the United States have the opportunity to acquire a variety of unique Yeezy shoes.
Drops can be random or pre-arranged and noticed ahead of time; the latter is known as planned drops. There is only a limited supply, and once it is gone, it’s gone forever. To release new designs and colorways, as well as previously re-released goods, during Yeezy Day would be an excellent strategy for Yeezy.